Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer
Attorney Alan Jay Braverman is a Boynton Beach family law lawyer, who is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law. Because he has been practicing law for over 40 years, he has the experience to provide you with a realistic case outlook. Alan will passionately work to ensure the protection of your rights.
Family Law includes the following cases:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Modification of Child Support
A Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer will help you get a fair divorce settlement. Decisions made during a divorce can have a lifelong impact on you and your children. A divorce may include the following actions:
- Property Division: You want to make sure you leave the marriage with the assets that you are legally owed.
- Child Support: Although Florida has child support guidelines, nothing is set in stone. The amount awarded should allow your kids to maintain the standard of living they enjoyed when both parents lived together.
- Child Custody: Instead of using terms like “custody”, Florida uses a “time-sharing” model. A Parenting Plan will detail the allocation of time shared. Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer Alan Braverman will make sure you get a fair share of time with your children.
- Alimony: Florida Law allows for many different types of alimony. There are short-term and long-term payments. During a consultation, Alan can determine what you are eligible to receive.
To ensure you and your children have a secure future, you want an experienced Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer protecting your interests.
If the State has gotten involved and is threatening your parental rights, a Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer can help. The Law Offices of Alan Jay Braverman have defended many parents facing abuse and neglect charges. Even if the allocations are accurate, there are legal steps you can take to earn custody back.
Domestic violence is a serious crime, and those abused should contact Attorney Alan Jay Braverman immediately. This type of abuse often continues to escalate, placing the victim in critical danger. You need your rights protected. Examples of Domestic Violence include:
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- False Imprisonment
Unfortunately, family law cases sometimes motivate false domestic violence claims. If you have been falsely accused of domestic violence, Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer Alan Braverman can help you clear your name.
The State of Florida will not assume that you are the father without proof. If you fathered a child, you have the right to spend time with him. Every child deserves to have a father in his life, so we will legally prove your paternity.
If you have a pending family law case, call Boynton Beach Family Law Lawyer Alan Jay Braverman at 561-475-5529.